SURE-FORM Non-Silicone Thermally Conductive Gap Filler
was developed by AOS in response to the growing demand
in electronics for increased thermal transfer efficiency in applications whe surface textures vary and the space
between surfaces is uneven.
SURE-FORM is highly conformable and is an excellent replacement for silicone elastomer gap fillers, which require significant pessure to achieve 100 percent surface contact. SURE-FORM is easy to use and offer all the benefits and performance of thermal gease without the limitations in application and handling.
- High performance gap-filler pad
- Easliy conforms to uneven surfaces with minimal pressure
- Will not melt, flow or drip
- Naturally tacky and reworkable
(in sheet form)
- SURE-FORM retains all the unique advantages of thermal grease but in the form of a gap filler material
- SURE-FORM is a highly conformable, soft, naturally tacky gap filling material for use in applications where minimum stress is placed on components.
- SURE-FORM will conform to any shape and/or size of a component enabling complete physical contact, so as to minimize the resistance to heat flow and to achieve the best thermally conducive path.
- The natural tackiness of SURE-FORM® allows two surfaces to be in contact with minimum pressure.
Features and Benefits
- SURE-FORM’s highly conformable nature allows the pad to fill all voids between a heat generating device and heat sink metal chassis.
- Non-Silicone formula is advantageous for optical applications and high compression loads.
- SURE-FORM conducts heat away from individual
components and into metal covers, frames or
- SURE-FORM offers unique advantages in applications
such as micoprocessors, cache chips, heat pipe
interposer plates, laptop PCs, high-density handheld
portable electronics, electronic ballasts & various
ASTMD 5470-06 thermal resistance values at pressures ranges from
10psi to 100psi
Samples after 20 thermal shock cycles
• SURE-FORM 52153 unchanged
Silicone Putty—Fluid bleed and slump
- SURE-FORM is available in sheets and can
be die-cut to exact specifications ranging in thickness from 0.04” (1.0mm) and higher
Naturally tacky and reworkable.
High Thermal Conductivity
SURE-FORM is also available in standard grease form.
Highest performance, one-part gap fille